Monday, December 28, 2015

How to Make a Toy Prototype

Dear reader,
I have been away from this blog for the past month as I was working on building out my asset library for my upcoming Kickstarter campaign for my (under the Troublefish brand) very first vinyl designer toy - Capt. QUINT

Capt. QUINT is a jet-turbine, battle-paint clad, stylized great white shark; the first in a series of 8 inch adult collectable vinyl designer toys.  Set in our mid-1950s, in a universe devoid of humans, sharks have evolved to become the apex species.  Alongside the unique and colorful retro-nautical theme, the series is backed by an engaging plot and involved character developments.

I am planning to fund a limited run in vinyl on Kickstarter in early February of 2016...

Stay tuned, I'll be posting updates as that date draws closer, but for now I'll leave you with a special treat - the making of the Capt. QUINT prototype (by hand, by yours truly)....

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment